Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kuhmo Tyres

Dean88

I need to replace my rear bridgestone tyres, and have seen a pair of Kuhmo's at £100 a corner fully fitted. Now I've heard very good things about them but not sure whether just to go back to bridgestones again even though they are an extra £60 each?

I need to replace my rear bridgestone tyres, and have seen a pair of Kuhmo's at £100 a corner fully fitted. Now I've heard very good things about them but not sure whether just to go back to bridgestones again even though they are an extra £60 each?

Had Kumho Ecstas on a Merc I had and I could not fault them at all :)

Andy

I have a set of Kuhmo Ecstas on my RX300, I was a little worried coming from very expensive Continentals to these 'budget' tyres, but in all honesty they have been perfect, actually quieter than the Contis and I percive no difference in grip or handling.

Highly recommended.

Hi, as said previously I don't think you will have any problems with the Kuhmos .I fitted a set to my Mazda MX5 NC which are very fussy on tyres and they are brilliant wet or dry and quieter than the original bridgestones Without wishing to confuse the issue have you thought about Vredestien as an alterative ? these are budget tyres ,I have had a set on the lexus for 7000 miles and cannot fault them . They are especially quiet on Motorways .I fitted these because I got a better deal locally than the Kuhmos

I haven't no, thank you I will look them up. Well looks like a good saving is in order, especially as they need doing around the same time as my major service so that £590.

Hi, as said previously I don't think you will have any problems with the Kuhmos .I fitted a set to my Mazda MX5 NC which are very fussy on tyres and they are brilliant wet or dry and quieter than the original bridgestones Without wishing to confuse the issue have you thought about Vredestien as an alterative ? these are budget tyres ,I have had a set on the lexus for 7000 miles and cannot fault them . They are especially quiet on Motorways .I fitted these because I got a better deal locally than the Kuhmos

Wow! Where are you as around here they haven't even heard of Vredenstien, I had these a long time ago (20years or more) and they were good then, I'd love to get a set of thier winter tyres.

Hi box brownie I am in Morecambe Lancs where we have a local stockist we are just looking at winter tyres for my sons car; Stockists do seem a bit thin on the ground ,it may be worth a google search to find a stockist near you

What model Kumho are you looking at? They make some crap & some ok tyres. You'd be better off with Hankook S1 or V12 EVO if you want good Korean tyres. I had Ecsta 712 on my car when I got it & I can honestly say they're absolute crap. Have Goodyear F1 Asymmetric now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links