Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time For New Tyres

I will be looking at getting new tyres for my IS200 soon and have been looking at the Falken ZE912 XL.

I know some of you have used the Falken 452 and say they are OK but have not seen any comments on the ZE912.

Has anyone used these on their IS and what do you think?

:D :D :D

I will be looking at getting new tyres for my IS200 soon and have been looking at the Falken ZE912 XL.

I know some of you have used the Falken 452 and say they are OK but have not seen any comments on the ZE912.

Has anyone used these on their IS and what do you think?

Haven't used them on a Lex but I have them on my Type R and they are great :)

Andy

Got a full set on my sportcross. So much quieter than my ol dunlops but then the dunlops were low on tread. 3000 miles so far, no sign of premature wear and I even got out in the snow in them and they faired well. Great motorway driving also.

Have always ran the Lexus on Compact 2 Continentals until this morning, I hit some debris lying on the motorway last night and by the time i got home a few miles away the two drivers side tyres had burst, went this morning to the garage and have now got two new Uniroyals on the rear, still two continentals on the front.

Loved the continentals but they are expensive, the Uniroyals will be under scrutinity for a while to see how they fair, anyone any thoughts on them?

That is quite a compliment when you look at the price of PS2's.

Thanks they really are that good I spent many hours reading tyre reviews etc trying to find a good tyre to replace the PS2's and the bouns is that the Falkens are half the price.

I will defo use them again look forward to some new patterns

Lee

• 3 weeks later...

I had all four bridgestones replaced with the Falkens on Tuesday, I went for the ZE912 XL and they seem fine.

They are quieter and the car feels stable at motorway speeds. I got between 20k and 30k on the bridgestones but at almost half the price I will see how long the Falkens last.

I put 452's on and have no complaints at all. Saying that, I don't think they're as grippy as the Kumho Ecsta (Supremes maybe) that were on when I bought the car, but I had no luck finding any so went with the Falkens. A very good tyre for the money.