Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

220D Multimedia System

First time to post here! Have owned an IS220d for over a year now. Since I've had the engine rebuilt under an extended warranty (after much hassle), am very happy with how it drives, except for the wee pause in power when u accelerate

Anyhow, couple of queries re the MMS.

1) CDs can stick and can take weeks for them to spit out. Quoted 500 euro plus vat for a new system. Any quick DIY fixes?

2) is it possible to hook the DVD system to rear aftermarket

screens? I know the sound still plays when you let the handbrake down so assume it should be do-able

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tks

Hi

how old is your car? the reason I ask is that I had an IS200 which wouldn't eject CD's and it was replaced free by Lexus, the warranty for the CD system was 5 yrs., I don't know if that's still the case with the IS220d / IS250

hope this helps nottonto

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links