Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Lexus - Is200 Sport

Metaphizix

Hi all,

I'm Dev from Watford - Herts.

I've recently got a Lexus IS200 Sport, W reg. It's black and as far as I'm aware, factory standard....for now!

No pics of the car by itself yet as I'm getting a full detail done on 1st October and will post some shiny ones up afterwards.

Mods-wise; being an avid audio installer...and the only faults (mechanical and electrical) on this car are a non working Cassette/CD player. And to be honest, I'm getting very bored of the radio!

Thus leading me to build a CarPC with a brand new sound system, touchscreen...the whole works. Build updates will be posted up in due course.

Alongside that; as I'm planning on keeping this for a year and moving on to an RS200, the modding will be subtle. New lights, front splitter, TRD grille etc.

Also got an Apexi air intake system on it's way for this. That should keep me happy for the year.

Here are some pics I took at the Rickmansworth Aquadrome car-park with my friend's Eunos Roadster.

33951210150268005187396.jpg

32793110150268005307396.jpg

29104610150268005382396.jpg

32399010150268005582396.jpg

Could quite easily fit my 6 ft 2 self in the boot!

That's all for now.

Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links