Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dent Dilema

Daz-IS200

Howdie!

I need a bit of advice, Brains of Britain here has managed to dent his car... :closedeyes: I failed to see my Dad's car behind me in my drive.. as you do.

kingstonuponthames20110.jpg

I'm a bit gutted as for a 11 yr old car it was mint not a scratch or dent on it. I asked a few PDR companies and none would touch it as they said it was too deep and would stretch/crack when popping out, so I thought what the hell I might as well give it a bash (Excuse the pun) and popped most of it out with my top of the range PDR tool kit (The end of a toothbrush).

img2011083000141.jpg

So still unhappy with how it was looking I was faced with paying £170 and getting a bodyshop to repair it so I decided for the the more economical approach of whacking a badge over it :P

img2011092100162.jpg

It covers it completely and you cannot tell it's there unless you're me or my Dad.. He definitely knows it's there lol.

But I think it makes the back too cluttered especially as it's next to another badge.

Sooo.. I was thinking debadge?

debadge.jpg

It looks more tidier but I do like the badges so I will miss them lol. I don't know what to do, in the long run I will get a second hand boot and swap everything over but for now shall I keep the sticker and leave it as it is or lose the badges or sticker and just show the dent off like the **** driver I am :confused1:

This concludes my dilemma, I'll continue with my life now.. and fixing my Dad's car.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links