Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Logo stolen

Shrek

ahhh! some one has stolen the Lexus Logo of my sports grill. :mad: There is no damage to the grill itself, so I am assuming that it just pushes into the mesh. If this is so you guys check and secure if you have to. I am going to be looking for a Kid with it around his neck, or on the front of a golf GTI... :mad::mad: F---ing sods

The logo has clips on the inside which prevent it coming off. These are clips that once pushed on will not come off without causing lots of damage.

I would complain to the dealer as he must of left the clips off?:mad::mad:

Sorry to hear about the loss, probably a BMW owner trying to increase the value of his motor. Same thing happened to an ex-company Cavalier. Boss at the time stuck a spare Jaguar badge in its place. Laugh? I certainly did. Won't a breakers yard potentially have a replacement?

Does anyone know a company that'll do custom badges for cars. Trying to get some done but have found nothing on the internet.

I had the rear (L) badge levered off my IS200 a few weeks after I bought it. :mad: It was attached by an adhesive pad - half of which was left on the car. It was a pain to clean up but at least they didn't damage the paintwork. I think the new badge was about 8 quid.

LOL Rob:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin:

This gives you a perfect oportunity to get snazzy gold badges Shrek

What do you think? will Gold suit the colour of my Car?

bit off topic.. i just wanted to post this one lil pic to ask shrek if these are the same wheels on this lexus as his

Yes Steve. They are the same wheels. This is the picture I had hanging up in my study for two weeks while I was waiting for my Lexus to be prepared :):)