Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 3 weeks later...

hi all ...

any ideas where can i find a plastic chrome grill surround on IS250 (2006 model)

tried ebay, google and a few breaker yards ... but no luck ...

thanks in advance

Have you asked for a price at your local Lexus dealership?? You may be surprised.

hi all ...

any ideas where can i find a plastic chrome grill surround on IS250 (2006 model)

tried ebay, google and a few breaker yards ... but no luck ...

thanks in advance

Have you asked for a price at your local Lexus dealership?? You may be surprised.

Yes .. Lexus Guildford quoted me £103 + VAT + Labour ... So I am assuming round about £180-£200 ..... :unsure: ... still trying at the local breakers yard if I can find it for cheaper ...

That's a bit heavy considering they were selling complete IS200 sports grills for £30.00.

Sorry I cannot help as although I have a few spare body parts for the IS 250, unfortunately a grill surround isn't one of them.

Hi,

This looks like the one you need:

IS220 Grill

it's damaged but I think you can just swap over the surround?

That's Perfect... thanks mate

Just asked the seller a question, to confirm if the grill is pre 08 model( i think the pre 08 and post 08 ones are bit different and dont fit each other), it looks pre 08... but just wanted to be sure before i place a bid ...

thanks once again

Hi,

IS220 Grill

Just asked the seller a question, to confirm if the grill is pre 08 model( i think the pre 08 and post 08 ones are bit different and dont fit each other), it looks pre 08... but just wanted to be sure before i place a bid ...

thanks once again

No problem mate. here is another brand new one and has part numbers listed:

My link

Hi,

IS220 Grill

thanks once again

No problem mate. here is another brand new one and has part numbers listed:

My link

placed a bid :) .. 6 long days to wait before the bid ends ...thanks once again ...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links