Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

TTE Compressor

SuperChargedL

Did I read that correctly, 1100Nm of torque?? That's phenomenal given that the fastest car I've driven so far is an M3 and that only has 400Nm of torque. My IS200 has 192Nm as stock so in your car that has gone up over 5 times!

BTW, the power you've recorded translates into almost 200bhp at the rear wheels which means roughly 220-230bhp at the flywheel, very impressive figures all round. Have you maintained the stock rev limit on the car?

Also, have any owners who have to TTE kit got any figures at hand?

the torque figures are for dyno readings only. Im not sure what that translate to for the normal readings we see, but here is an example. Stock is200 torque 550Nm.. GTR33 900Nm..

The price of my kit is AUD7500 stage one

and 1500 Stage 2. But that includes installation cost as well, so buying the parts would be much cheaper say AUD 6500 for stage one and two...

yes rev limit is stock.

[Edited on 28-4-2002 by TRD328]

BTW, when I was in Japan recently, I bought a magazine which only had to do with modifications for the IS200. There was loads of stuff for the 3S-GE engine but hardly anything for the 1G-FE. I did see that the TTE dealers in Japan had the compressor fitted to their car and it was pushing out 277bhp.