Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 100K+ What Should I Have Done?

T2000

I have a Lexus is200 2004 and on 105,000 miles.

Its in great condition and i wont be selling it at all.Its still drives and looks like new. I will drive it til it dies for good or atleast the next 4+ years. I do only motorway driving every day and nothing else. A nice relaxed ride aswell. Its had lexus full service history all uptil 80,000.

Ok, Its mot is due in 4 weeks. Last couple of times i had the mot, they said the front shock absorbers were slightly leaking/mist coming from them. So im expecting it to fail i guess and will have to get them changed. The ride however feels great. Its had regular oil and filter changes done by myself. Break pads are ok as i did those by myself. Timing belt was done on 60,000.

So to the big question? should i get a 100,000 mile service done? or should i just get the mot done and get the timing belt etc all changed in 12 months where i will be close to 120,000 miles? What about coolant and gearbox oil? Ive not had them done since 80,000 miles which was just over a year and a half ago.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links