Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Water Injection System/Kit

dboey

what it does is make the air charge denser, hence more air in the same area = more O2 as well as causing the engine to run smoother. you get a similar effect when driving in the rain a denser air charge, but it would depend where the water is introduced into the intake system and the control unit for it.

and ensureing that once the engine is set up for water injection that you dont alow the water supply to run out,...........however i dont think the hp/boost levels/level of tuning that the IS200's around have warrant the fitting of water injection.........if you want injection go for NOS

• 2 months later...

Water injection is really fantastic. I've fitted it to one of my turbocharged cars and it is able to sustain boost for longer and keeps the engine cool which is ideal for cars which run in warmer climates.

Its very easy to install and does not do the engine any harm at all as it is the same as driving the car during a heavy downpour and I'm sure we've all seen that cars perform better in those conditions.

When I supercharge my IS200, I will definitely fit water injection for sure.