Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Website Work Is In Progress

Steve

I am working on this website today so the forums will up and down like a yoyo

If when you see changes to this forum and you encounter errors then please let me know, Also some of the cool features may not appear.. I shall be re adding these as I lose all of the hacks that i created in the past 4 months.

If the website looks the same then you know i have not been successfull and I am probably pulling my hair out at that moment in time :smilegrin:

things did not goto plan.. i have been working on this all afternoon and I am breaking point with this useless software.

I may archive this forum and request all new posts into a new forum. This will still be available but new posts will be requested in a new forum.

i am sooo stressed... i mamange to upto date the software but for some reason it is really slow... and i mean real slow...

I may purcahse VBulletin as that seems to be good software and well supported..

goodness knows :yawn:

i am sooo stressed... i mamange to upto date the software but for some reason it is really slow... and i mean real slow...

Just try to think about calming things Steve - waterfalls, sunsets, beaches and of course LEXUSES:smilegrin::smilegrin::smilegrin: