Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Washercover

hello peeps

well i;ve just had a lovely paint job done on my wing

thanks to my neigbour's inability to park......

and now having gone out to my car this morning, i've

found that some for childrens sake 'lowlife'

has decided to steal my nearside washer cover.........

but in order to get this they've snapped something off

the top or the actuator.? if that the right word.

is this an expensive fix, do i have to buy the complete pump.??

the thing is i heard a noise out the front last night, but just thought it was fireworks....

i would so like to catch them and break there bloody fingers one by one

regards

johnboy

If they snapped the top off the actuator you'll probably need a whole new one, and Lexus will charge you a fortune. They still go for about £60 even second hand!

I've got a headlight washer unit left over from when I changed my bumper ages ago, not sure which side it is though, so I'll double check and let you know.

there not handed only the bracket is handed they just turn out of the bracket :winky: only top caps and brackets are handed

Just had a look at the one I've got sat here and you are correct. I never realised that!

So you'll still need to find a new cap Jimjam, but I've got a spare actuator sat here.

there not handed only the bracket is handed they just turn out of the bracket :winky: only top caps and brackets are handed

Just had a look at the one I've got sat here and you are correct. I never realised that!

So you'll still need to find a new cap Jimjam, but I've got a spare actuator sat here.

where are you in this fine country that used to be ours.?

i'm not sure yet if i can be bothered to take everything apart

as i would have to do it in the road.!!!

and i cannot find a cover yet. seen one on flea bay, but cannot

be sure of the colour.have asked the seller, but he's not replying......

regards

johnboy

'where are you in this fine country that used to be ours.?'

be aware that members of this forum belong to various backgrounds and cultures. we are here as car owners , particularly Lexus owners, and we offer help and support to fellow owners regardless of cultural backgrounds!

'where are you in this fine country that used to be ours.?'

be aware that members of this forum belong to various backgrounds and cultures. we are here as car owners , particularly Lexus owners, and we offer help and support to fellow owners regardless of cultural backgrounds!

i was refering to the fact that our country is run by puppets dangling from the strings

of european bureaucrats........

so get off your soap box,and brush the chips off your shoulders

do you know me.......no

so keep your opinions to yourself,and stop judging people by a sentence

you've read.

i am not a racist, because i hate everybody......

If you post up the year of your IS200 and the paint code I will look up the part number for the cover. ACLex the LOC dealer may also be able to offer a discount on the price and will get the part delivered to you.

If you post up the year of your IS200 and the paint code I will look up the part number for the cover. ACLex the LOC dealer may also be able to offer a discount on the price and will get the part delivered to you.

hello steve

its a year 2000

and i think the paint code is 1c6. (grey)

and its a front nearside

many ta's

johnboy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links