Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Is Most Likely Car To Be Vandalised ?

andy m w

I've had mine "trollied" (now have a couple of lines right down one side of my car) dont know whether deliberately (I was asked if I wanted my car washed and said no!! - the car washer had his cleaning stuff in a trolley) or by some numpty old geezer/gal trying to get a trolley between two cars

The garage says it "may" polish out.

I am usually so careful in a car park finding an end space, or parking at the end of the car park and walking, under lights, under CCTV, folding in my wing mirrors etc

miffed I am :tsktsk:

I avoid parking mine on the side of the road at night, no matter where even outside my home (in a village) - I too find end parking spaces or ones next to expensive cars like mercs so you know they aren't going to be the type of person to key it or give you a parking dent.. So far so good, not an incident..

The (not so) funny thing is, all of my Lexus' have been damaged/vandelised in some shape or form....

IS200 - Somebody well and truly scraped the back wheel arch and bumper (Indeed it was that incident that LED me to join LOC :) )

First GS300 - Same thing happened

Second GS300 - Someone very kindly scraped a 12" deep scrape into my bonnet - oh and it was rear-ended too

Hoping my luck changes with my current IS.

My last IS had several deep gouges put in the bonnet one year and got keyed down the side the next year. Perhaps it was one of the many stupid Reading people who walk in front of my car or cycle in front of it with no lights on. Perhaps they objected to me blowing my horn while I slam on the brakes instead of running them over. Perhaps I should just run them over?