Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Personalised Number Plates

wicked677

This was a topic discussed on talksport recently and they pretty much said it was for sad people... do you own a personalised plate? If so what have you got and how much did you pay.

I was surprised to see the amount of money people are expecting for cherished plates, some mediocre ones for a quarter of a million!

This was a topic discussed on talksport recently and they pretty much said it was for sad people... do you own a personalised plate? If so what have you got and how much did you pay.

I was surprised to see the amount of money people are expecting for cherished plates, some mediocre ones for a quarter of a million!

F12 AFC £600

There's someone at work who's been trying to sell a personalised plate for a little while now - no luck apparently though. I think she's getting married so the particular plate she's trying to sell won't work after the ceremony.

My sister's thinking of getting one for her Saab 9-3 soft top, it looks newer than it is (08 plate) so she's looking to disguise its age ...

Don't think I'll get a personalised plate for my CT. I'd struggle to think of something to put on it :whistling:

N 7 GNT free with the car ! Not my initials though :blush:

KV2596 original with the car 1932 Triumph Southern Cross Sports Tourer

BCA3 sold by the prior dealer of my late ( written off ) MK2 LS400 ..... he got so much money for the plate he almost gave me the car on purchase.

Malc

thanks mate...but ive spent more than i care to remember...the supercharged being the most expensive...i could have bought an other is200 sport for the price of a charger lol...

There's someone at work who's been trying to sell a personalised plate for a little while now - no luck apparently though. I think she's getting married so the particular plate she's trying to sell won't work after the ceremony.

My sister's thinking of getting one for her Saab 9-3 soft top, it looks newer than it is (08 plate) so she's looking to disguise its age ...

Don't think I'll get a personalised plate for my CT. I'd struggle to think of something to put on it :whistling:

You could have H18 RID (HIBRID) :D

• 10 months later...

N 7 GNT free with the car ! Not my initials though blush.gif

KV2596 original with the car 1932 Triumph Southern Cross Sports Tourer

BCA3 sold by the prior dealer of my late ( written off ) MK2 LS400 ..... he got so much money for the plate he almost gave me the car on purchase.

Malc

K8 TJP as above, came with the car so I can't be bothered to change it (and it's not my initials either)