wicked677

Personalised Number Plates

This was a topic discussed on talksport recently and they pretty much said it was for sad people... do you own a personalised plate? If so what have you got and how much did you pay.

I was surprised to see the amount of money people are expecting for cherished plates, some mediocre ones for a quarter of a million!

This was a topic discussed on talksport recently and they pretty much said it was for sad people... do you own a personalised plate? If so what have you got and how much did you pay.

I was surprised to see the amount of money people are expecting for cherished plates, some mediocre ones for a quarter of a million!

F12 AFC £600

Y6*** - gifted to me by mrs a.

I very rarely see a Lexus without a private plate!

L3 XEX £250 from DVLA

V6 L** for the IS250 from DVLA £220.00

and V8 L** for the IS-F from DVLA £250.00

There's someone at work who's been trying to sell a personalised plate for a little while now - no luck apparently though. I think she's getting married so the particular plate she's trying to sell won't work after the ceremony.

My sister's thinking of getting one for her Saab 9-3 soft top, it looks newer than it is (08 plate) so she's looking to disguise its age ...

Don't think I'll get a personalised plate for my CT. I'd struggle to think of something to put on it :whistling:

You can get the plate s3xus if anyone is looking. I own L80OOL paid 250 from DVLA

N 7 GNT free with the car ! Not my initials though :blush:

KV2596 original with the car 1932 Triumph Southern Cross Sports Tourer

BCA3 sold by the prior dealer of my late ( written off ) MK2 LS400 ..... he got so much money for the plate he almost gave me the car on purchase.

Malc

L3X RK on my GS and

L3X DK on the wifes SC

Was a wedding present to us

Yup. My initials and age (at the birthday it was given). Gift from the missus.

ormi your car looks like you have spent a lot of time and money on it... very nice!

thanks mate...but ive spent more than i care to remember...the supercharged being the most expensive...i could have bought an other is200 sport for the price of a charger lol...

L400EXX on my LS400 dvla £255

L200EXX for my IS200 dvla £255

non gold are not allowed to sell on the forums as per t&c's.

Edited by IanS200

i have c4fwr for craig alexander fowler on my is200 cost £389 from reg transfers 2 years ago

There's someone at work who's been trying to sell a personalised plate for a little while now - no luck apparently though. I think she's getting married so the particular plate she's trying to sell won't work after the ceremony.

My sister's thinking of getting one for her Saab 9-3 soft top, it looks newer than it is (08 plate) so she's looking to disguise its age ...

Don't think I'll get a personalised plate for my CT. I'd struggle to think of something to put on it :whistling:

You could have H18 RID (HIBRID) :D

I bought mine on fleabay for £85.00 including the transfer/nominee fee.

DSCF0166.jpg

Now got KY08 LEX ...sons names KYLE and with the X looks good on GS 450h lol

Still got my LS ..L400EXX....

N 7 GNT free with the car ! Not my initials though blush.gif

KV2596 original with the car 1932 Triumph Southern Cross Sports Tourer

BCA3 sold by the prior dealer of my late ( written off ) MK2 LS400 ..... he got so much money for the plate he almost gave me the car on purchase.

Malc

K8 TJP as above, came with the car so I can't be bothered to change it (and it's not my initials either)

The day after my daughter Kiera was born I bought K13 RAO (K13RA O) cost £250, she is 14 in 2 weeks, only 3 years to go before she can have it on her 1st car.