Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Foglight To Parking Light Mod

chargespeed

Hey there

Can anyone tell me how do I change my foglights to parking lights in my is200

Also can this be done in a way that it can be reversed quickly for nct testing

Thanks in advance

I don't think there would be a lot of point in doing it. The fog-lights have higher wattage bulbs and will flatten the Battery much quicker than sidelights. You could probably shoehorn some LEDs into the fog-light assemblies and switch them separately. LEDs use much less current for equivalent brightness, so you could easily leave them on overnight etc., plus no problem for tests.

what do you mean??

change the fogs so they come on with your lights?

my fogs come on with my lights with my brakes and also can still be used as fog lights...

also you wont need to remove this conversion as its road legal...

so from the rear i have

4 tail lights

5 brake lights

and 2 fogs....

also my high level and my two center brake lights(lights on boot lid ie the old fogs) flash for ten times then go solid

what do you mean??

change the fogs so they come on with your lights?

my fogs come on with my lights with my brakes and also can still be used as fog lights...

also you wont need to remove this conversion as its road legal...

so from the rear i have

4 tail lights

5 brake lights

and 2 fogs....

also my high level and my two center brake lights(lights on boot lid ie the old fogs) flash for ten times then go solid

That's wat I want without the flashing if possible

you need two diodes and two bulb holders and a small wiring mod..they wont flash unless you buy the control boxes ive fitted..ive done this mod to lots members cars..

ps the instructions are in the workshop section

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links