Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's Up

Fever

So...it's been a few years since I've logged into these boards. How is everyone? Are there many of the old faces still around?

I still have the IS200, although she's spent most of the past 3 years garaged and driven only very occassionally. You won't find many 2001 IS's with only 50,000 on the clock! :)

Bought a new house, got a new girlfriend, bought an MR2 and so as the finances took a big hit, the modded IS sadly took a back seat....but I didn't want to part with her! :) I still love the way the car looks, so in the coming months I'm going to start investing some time and money back in to her.

A few exterior body modifications/improvements are planned...general (and probably much needed) TLC....a few engine tweaks in addition to whats there already and then she'll be back on the road as my daily use car. Going to give the MR2 to the girlfriend.

Anyway, I'm going to check in here from time to time as I'm seriously out of touch with the Lexus scene these days and I will no doubt have some questions for you all.

B)