Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2011 Is250 F-Sport Sat Nav Post Code Search

Hi,

I've just taken delivery of my IS250 F-Sport.

It's an ex-demo model - registered earlier this year, and I'm trying to figure out how to search via post code on the sat nav.

I can type in the first 4 or 5 characters, but it doesn't seem to be able to do the full thing.

For some reason I was under the impression that 2011 models had full post code search.

Can anyone please clarify?

Thanks

Our 2011MY SE-L definately has full 6/7 post code character input.

Does your F sport come with the LED Daylight running lights? The reason why I am asking is because there are many 2010MY F sports going around the dealers registered as 11 plates.

I checked earlier, but I can't remember the version number. I will have a look again tomorrow.

I tried to do an update, but it mentioned that there would be a charge for it, but didn't say how much, or how payment would be taken, or even if there was definitely an update available... :lol:

Any idea what version is the latest (or what version are you running?)

Thanks for your help :P

Yeah sure :lol:

I've attached the map data version as well.

On the postcode screen, you can type in the first 5 characters, and then it stops you typing.

I am however in the bit where you choose the town. I can't figure out, if such a thing exists, how to choose to be more specific (ie full post code)

post-41248-0-92259500-1323338768.jpg

post-41248-0-58457600-1323338781.jpg

Yeah sure :lol:

I've attached the map data version as well.

On the postcode screen, you can type in the first 5 characters, and then it stops you typing.

I am however in the bit where you choose the town. I can't figure out, if such a thing exists, how to choose to be more specific (ie full post code)

You are entering it into the wrong place. To access the full post code you need to press Navi button next to the screen, touch destination, at the top of the screen select page 2, select uk post code and then it will work.