Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recently changed my Battery on my is220d, now the drivers side electric window buttons for both rear and front passanger windows dont work?? Drivers does though and the individual buttons do for each window!!! Whats wrong do you think? ... Has the fact that i had to change my Battery got anything to do with it?? Help :(

You may get more responses if you post this in the IS forum,this forum is normally for new members wishing to introduce themselves.

Strange fault you have there it is normally the other way around due to the window lock switch being depressed on the driver's master control panel.

On some models the windows have to be reset after power disconnection,it may be worth having a read through your owner's manual.

Mods could ou move this please to the IS forum :D

Thanks fonserg! So all i need to do is open all the windows at each individual door then the drivers controls should work? Thats fab if its true.... I try it thanks

It is true ;) press the button to open the window and hold for a couple of seconds after the window is all the way down, repeat for all then you should be reset :)

Andy

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links