Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Low Cost Sportcross

Hi Guys, decided to trade the 002 300 Sportcross in but have been quoted just £1,450! would sooner see it go to somebody here who will continue to love it, on sale at this if anybody is interested, PM me for details. Trying to show it on classifed section but struggling.

Tony

post-15753-0-77359500-1323505648.jpg

Hi Guys, decided to trade the 002 300 Sportcross in but have been quoted just £1,450! would sooner see it go to somebody here who will continue to love it, on sale at this if anybody is interested, PM me for details. Trying to show it on classifed section but struggling.

Tony

pm sent tony , , father in-law so impressed with mine he wants it but i'm not ready to part with it yet :shifty:

129,000 miles, MOT July 2012, tax up at the end of this month, full service history although not with Lexus lately but serviced to their spec, only faults are scuff on rear bumper coz the parking sensors rarely work, usual CD player fault. Runs and drives fantastic. Suffered frontal damage in 2006, insurance company declined to repair it so was rrecorded as a Cat D "cosmetic only" loss,if the insurance company had repaired what was a low level of damage(photos available) the car would be worth twice this price.New bonnet fitted last year because a stone chip had been left to cause rust which really bugged me. I have owned the car since August 2007 and apart from a radiator rreplacment plus 1 lambda sensor it has been free of any problems.Recent change of all 4 discs and pads, good tyres with no un even wear issues.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links