Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dan At Adrian Flux

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Hi there Dan i already have had a quote with Adrian flux and think i am going to be giving them my business.... but as a 21 year old with a lexus is200 and 6 points on my licence as you can imagine its not exactly cheap..... how do i go about the 15% discount we get for being part of the owners club?

Thanks Rob

Hi there Dan i already have had a quote with Adrian flux and think i am going to be giving them my business.... but as a 21 year old with a lexus is200 and 6 points on my licence as you can imagine its not exactly cheap..... how do i go about the 15% discount we get for being part of the owners club?

Thanks Rob

Hi Rob,

If you pm me your details and i will get this checked for you.

Please pm me your full name, postcode and contact telephone number.

Cheers

Dan

• 1 month later...

Hi Dan,

I have recently purchased a lexus is200 sport and I am finding it very hard to get a decent insurance quote. I am 26 yo , 0 NCB ( always been a named driver!!)... Cheapest quote I have is £1800 fully com!

Do you reckon Adrian Flux will be able to provide a cheaper quote with the 15% discount?

Hi Dan,

I have recently purchased a lexus is200 sport and I am finding it very hard to get a decent insurance quote. I am 26 yo , 0 NCB ( always been a named driver!!)... Cheapest quote I have is £1800 fully com!

Do you reckon Adrian Flux will be able to provide a cheaper quote with the 15% discount?

Hiya,

Please feel free to pm me your surname, postcode and a contact telephone number and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Dan

• 1 year later...

Hi Dan, just got a ct200h Advance as a lease car. Can you let me have an email address so we can talk about insurance options. Currently with DL, fully comp. paying about £300.00 a year.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Hi Dan I'm mark and I brought my lexus is200 sport today, just wondering if you could help me out with a quote as I'm 29 and had a quote of £1000 with 0 NCB. If you can help me out that would be great, cheers

Hi Dan I'm mark and I brought my lexus is200 sport today, just wondering if you could help me out with a quote as I'm 29 and had a quote of £1000 with 0 NCB. If you can help me out that would be great, cheers

Hi Mark,

No problem. If you'd like to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links