Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Didn't Know The Car Had These!

Habu

Firstly, didn't realise the car had auto lights, wipers, yes, but not lights although these were pointed out at hadover. No mention of this in the brochure though. Same with keyless entry and electro chromatic rear view mirror - I've got 'em but didn't realise it was standard SE-L spec.

But tonight I discovered the CT also has puddle lamps in the door mirrors :). I wonder what other gems are still to be discovered?

Edit: I see the car has footwell lighting too but they look awful in white. Time to swap 'em out for blue or red.

Peter

I bought the SE-I with full map nav and have all of those goodies you mentioned too. It's great discovering new things all the time. Only a few days ago I put loads of music onto a usb stick and it played really well through the system. Then when I selected USB again it played music that I knew was not on the stick. Took me ages to figure out that it had also picked up music from my phone's music player too by Bluetooth!

I bought the SE-I with full map nav and have all of those goodies you mentioned too. It's great discovering new things all the time. Only a few days ago I put loads of music onto a usb stick and it played really well through the system. Then when I selected USB again it played music that I knew was not on the stick. Took me ages to figure out that it had also picked up music from my phone's music player too by bluetooth!

Lol - I had that too.

What made it mess with my head even more was that it was playing music I'd never heard ... What could it be ? Had someone else in the car park left a Bluetooth device that I could read ? Couldn't be ! I was metres away from other cars ...

Then I realised - it was sample music that had been loaded on to my phone that I'd never listened to. Must give it a listen cos it was ok :hehe:

Discovered last night, a holder/draw for sunglasses!

A few weeks after we took delivery of ours I found that too. Only difference was it included a pair of Raybans - very nice Lexus touch! Turned out to belong to the sales guy who was driving round our demo car before we bought it, as he phoned one day asking for them back! :(

]

not located sunglass draw yet any clues Richard[

It's in the ceiling just forward of the 2 front interior lights. Push on the tab and the draw lowers down.