Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alteza in Shropshire

My wife and i spotted an immaculate WHITE Alteza parked on one our carparks in Telford. It looked absolutely stunning. 19" alloys, full body kit, red brake calipers, even my wife said it looked great. Unfortunately i had used my last "Team Lexus" sticker on an IS200 two mins before. So we wrote a little letter and stuck it on the windsceen- well you never know.

P.S. Try and talk Matt out of swapping White for Yellow, now i've seen a White one, i don't think you can better it.:o

yeah but wait till you see a kitted up yellow one.........

everyone said to me ....."*** no ...not white"

now there eating humble pie,i dont think i will be wrong with yellow...........see poll

My wife and i spotted an immaculate WHITE Alteza parked on one our carparks in Telford. It looked absolutely stunning. 19" alloys, full body kit, red brake calipers, even my wife said it looked great. Unfortunately i had used my last "Team Lexus" sticker on an IS200 two mins before. So we wrote a little letter and stuck it on the windsceen- well you never know.

Where in Telford are you Wallace ?

I will be over in Telford on Wednesday night

actually the yellow on the IS200 is not as good as it is in the pictures. It's not as sharp as the Honda integra yellow. More of a creamy yellow... stay with white Mat, you have a killer car there. Get a CF hood and you have the ultimate machine