Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Supercharger Or Turbo Coversion

Glassy80

Evening all. I've had my IS200 for a while now, and love the car but fancy something quicker but I can't part with it. I've got a bit of extra dosh to spend so I was wondering if there are any companies or individuals out there that would do this sort of conversion. What I would really love is to get it up to about the 200-220 bhp region. I understand others parts of the car would need to be upgraded as well. Any advice, contacts or anything on this would be fantastic.

Hope to here from you soon!

There's been a kit on eBay recently which I was watching to see if it went.

Priced at £3200 appears didn't sell. charger kit @ £3200

Relisted at £2400 and still not sold. charger kit @ £2400

Looks like relisted again now at £2200. charger kit @ £2200

Missing Black box shouldn't be too big a problem. That's another topic on the go round here at the moment.

I don't know who it is selling the kit but listing says it's in Leicester.

Must admit bit surprised it didn't get snapped up given the number of people round here that ask about them.

TG

i wasnt talking about the one on eBay.....the one i knew of was highly polished not just the charger the whole kit(almost mirror'd)came with the blow off valve and lots of other goodies and was £500 cheaper....

• 8 months later...

• 10 months later...

neither!

sell your 200 and get a 300 -

but if you insist, a supercharger is the way forward. more reliable, responsive & superb sound.

turbo will be expensive in the long run, can gain you more horses though.

good luck.

You'll probably get more responses creating a new thread in the correct forum that would suit a power steering question. Most people won't be looking at this thread unless they are interested in forced induction on an IS.

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links