Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Heading Back After A Long Time Away

Hi guys some of you might know me from a few years ago :whistling: , i was on line all the time but been running scoobs for a few years as i sold the bike and wanted a toy, 2004 WRX prodrive 280bhp

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

I am going to take the scoob off the road soon and turn it into a track/fast road car, anyhoo im going to be looking at another car so after i was sooo happy with my last IS200 sport im going to start looking for another one in the next month or so, once im sure the winter weather is away, here are some pics of the last IS200 for the guys that dont know me and the ones to help jog the old grey matter :lol:

S4021217.jpg

S4021164.jpg

S4021166.jpg

S4021082.jpg

lexTRDbadged.jpg

Think about non-sport versions because there is a lot more choice. Yes I know no LSD; but the IS200 doesn't really produce enough power for that to matter - so not really worh paying extra for being slightly lowered and drilled pedals on a Sport a bit more likely to be tired by having been driven hard.