Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ccfl Angel Eyes On When Unlocked

aLEXIS200

I have recently just installed a ccfl halo kit in my is200. But I want to know if there are any circuits that I can wire them to or in the fuse box. That become live when the car is unlocked. So when I unlock the car via the key fob the halos will come on. (and stay on)

• 2 weeks later...

No one know?

The real question is why on earth would you want to this?

A signal is sent back to the antitheft circuits confirming the doors are unlocked & another when they are locked. The wiring diagram is here:

http://bahamutcars.free.fr/workshop/IS_98-05/menu_tree.html

You could use these signals to control the Angel Eyes. They would then stay on all the time the car was unlocked - except if you manually lock the doors while driving.

If you are into electronics & logic circuits; you could OR-Gate these signals with the "Ignition On" signal to prevent this.

If you are not; you can do a lot of damage.

• 3 weeks later...

i have my angels fitted now, was easy peasy but i was looking for the same idea to come on when you unlock the car and stay on til you lock it.

one way you can do is have it linked to the ignition ring light and also powered from the ignition ring starter connection but with a relay inbetween so it don't interfere or blow etc but i'm confused on what relay i will need as the ignition ring light come on with the interior light.

but all this involves lots of thinking and cables lol so i left it their.

i am doing another set of headights with angels to sell so if anyone is interested. thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links