Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint Protection Film

Rob

Hi all,

I have sourced a few rolls of 3M Aerospace standard paint protection film= Better and more resistant than the normal stuff you get from xpel, invincashield, armourfend etc.

So....if people want SOME then i can bring it to JAE - BUT I NEED TO KNOW IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

the roll is about 30cm wide and i can only supply it uncut - ie it is not cut to a pattern - this you will need to Do yourself.

Quantities are strictly limited so its a first come first served basis.

details of the film can be found HERE!!!

cheers rob.

ok steve,

no probs, just PM me with the length you require, i am not going to charge people for this material but if they want to make a little contribution then fair enough, if not no probs.

When people see it and if they dont like it then you are not obligated in any way.

cheers rob

yes you can buy the raw film in the UK - you will need to contact a 3M distributor but to give you an idea of cost armourfend is selling a much lower quality film for £15 per 30cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a few of you might remember a post i started a while ago about being able to obtain a 24" wide precut peice of film to go on the bonnet to protect from the dreaded stone chips we all encounter ( 24" as opposed to the standard 12") i think i got 2 people that said they would consider putting this on the car.

well after i posted that i had some film to give away i had an initial load of messages saying " i would like some" does this mean members are a litle bit tight fisted/pikey??? tut tut shame on you :P - exceptions given to certain people though ! LOL

a few of you might remember a post i started a while ago about being able to obtain a 24" wide precut peice of film to go on the bonnet to protect from the dreaded stone chips we all encounter ( 24" as opposed to the standard 12") i think i got 2 people that said they would consider putting this on the car.

well after i posted that i had some film to give away i had an initial load of messages saying " i would like some" does this mean members are a litle bit tight fisted/pikey??? tut tut shame on you :P - exceptions given to certain people though ! LOL

i will admit to not being interested in the initial offer

im not sure if this is what i would want across the front of my car

but !!! i am willing to have a look and make my mind up when i see it in the flesh

my interest now is not because its free, but because i have recently aquired (for free ) a small scratch on the top of my bumper ,which was caused by loading things in the boot

i consider this product might be a good solution to preventing this happening again

if this means i am tight fisted or a pikey i am quite willing to pay for it to prove the caravan isnt mine

cheers

bazza

ps: wanna buy some tarmac :P

no probs at all bazza - i was just a bit taken aback at the initial response ( within about 30 mins of the post going up) after hearing nothing for ages on the other subject.

if people want some its no prob for them to have it (sensible quantities please) but do remember that the film i have is a lot thicker than the stuff that goes on the bonnet - but is perfect for back bumper/boot area :D

i have seen this on robs car.. and it does look pretty good.

i really would like to have this on my newly sprayed bonnet when i get it done.

steve, you will have to make a template up before hand so you dont end up with a big mess. - ill give you some tips at jae - im making some up for the front section of the wings - i have quite a few stone chips there.

this being the same company that were very reluctant to supply me with a quote for a "supply only" pre cut piece of film.

it took 5 emails for them to even send me a list of applications for the IS, yeah...... great