Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unique Lexus Numberplate, Looking For A Valuation

I'm selling my Lexus soon and looking to sell the private plate separately.. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how much it would be worth as it probably isnt worth much to a non lexus owner and the computer generated prices from websites for numberplate valuation dont give a good idea as they cant see the uniqueness towards Lexus in the plate. I reckon its worth a fair bit to a Lexus owner.

The Plate reads.. L3X DO

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers, Ben

Really you're probably looking at a couple of hundred because of the number of characters, and that still relies on the potential buyer having a Lexus. £80 registration fee has to be taken into account too.

I've been looking for a short number plate for my new bumper actually as the cutout for the plate is for a Jap spec one, but I want to just put a short oblong (which either requires an illegal font size...or less characters) in the recess instead. So I might be interested...

Cheers guys, I hoping it would be a worth a little more, but no worries.. Its probably best sold with the car now i think as it does make it stand out abit... Steve, yes its L3X DO on the plate

I didnt realise it would be illegal if it was a private plate. I havent had any problems off the police when they've been driving behind me so i didnt think anythin of it. But cheers for the info.

Really you're probably looking at a couple of hundred because of the number of characters, and that still relies on the potential buyer having a Lexus. £80 registration fee has to be taken into account too.

I've been looking for a short number plate for my new bumper actually as the cutout for the plate is for a Jap spec one, but I want to just put a short oblong (which either requires an illegal font size...or less characters) in the recess instead. So I might be interested...

I have L3 USX if you are interested. Buyer to pay for the transfer etc.. Any reasonable offers?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links