Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Knowledgebase

janet

I couldnt find the section that used to have all the step bu step quides to!

All the links in the search function came up with error 404 to! :(

'Submit your tip' / 'workshop' area is here Bruce :winky:

Er...so a global mod has been on this post....replied to someone else....and i still don't know!!!!! Been knocking around here for years now 200 and 300, should I be getting a bit hacked off with this new style forum.....????????? Has the knowledgebase been replaced by 8 pages of hints and tips ?

Er...so a global mod has been on this post....replied to someone else....and i still don't know!!!!! Been knocking around here for years now 200 and 300, should I be getting a bit hacked off with this new style forum.....????????? Has the knowledgebase been replaced by 8 pages of hints and tips ?

Really sorry Janet :flowers: - I didn't fully read the thread :whistling:

I'm going to have to ask Steve where the knowledgebase has gone as every thread that contains a link to it comes up as Err404 as pointed out. I have a feeling that when things changed over it may have not been put back.

Will find out for you asap :)

Really sorry Janet :flowers: - I didn't fully read the thread :whistling:

I'm going to have to ask Steve where the knowledgebase has gone as every thread that contains a link to it comes up as Err404 as pointed out. I have a feeling that when things changed over it may have not been put back.

Will find out for you asap :)

Just want to add my voice to the plea for directions to the Knowledgebase. I had bookmarked some key refs, and all now come up with Error 404. I want to get the info on suspension/steering geometry settings, which - according to some forum posts - Tony-Bones may have posted up into the old Knowledgebase.

Sorry for the delay..... I've spoken to Steve (Admin) and here is what's going on with the knowledgebase

Knowledgebase is temporarily down.. this week i am looking in to installaing software that connects with the forum so it will allow mods to send useful guides to the how to section. Please bear with me on this.

So it's in hand and will be back up as soon as possible :winky:

Sorry about this guys.. the old knowledgebase was actually broken for about 3 years.. just available to view. This time I am adding the ability for members to add new guides and also be credited for that! So also mods can transfer good guides directly from the forum to the guide section.

Its all good stuff coming and we will aim to getting this live by end of next week hopefully.

Hi

As promised i have worked solidly for 2 days to get this up and running and I am pleased to say the new Guide Section is up and running

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=tutorials

I am still testing the settings though, and i am transfering good guide posts to this system (i can move a quality helpful post to the guide)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links