Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Adrian Flux Insurance Discount

Hi Lexus Owners Club members,

It’s been a couple of months since we launched the Owners Club Insurance scheme and our stats show that we are converting a good number of those enquiries to new policyholders.

Just to advise, Lexus Club members qualify for a discount off their premium of up to 15%

Our staff are all highly trained underwriters and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are experienced underwriters not just 'computer monkeys' and along with our tailor schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

In addition those members can also take advantage of the following by insuring through OwnersClubInsurance.co.uk:-

• Modified Vehicles
  • Agreed Values
  • Limited Mileage Discounts
  • Advanced Driver Discounts

• Up to £100,000 legal cover FREE
  • European Green Card Cover
  • Non-standard risks accepted
  • Protected No Claim Bonus available
  • Dedicated Owners Club Insurance number:- 0800 587 6313

If your renewal is due in the next couple of months we’d certainly welcome your enquiry. For those wishing to contact us if you click-through on the following link:-

http://www.ownersclubinsurance.co.uk/website/lexus

• 1 year later...

This offer appears to have changed since the original post was made.

Having been insured by Adrian Flux for the past year my renewal invitation had no discount applied whatsoever.

I obtained better cover (lower excesses and higher mileage allowance) cheaper at A-Plan Insurance.

I insured with Adrian Flux last year and was very happy. My renewal came in nearly £30 a year more, so I explained that I had done some comparison quotes and found that another company was cheaper. Adrian Flux redid the figures and offered a 'one payment' quote cheaper, but the finance company wanted more per month than the 'other company'. Adrian Flux said they couldn't do anything about the finance company for the monthly payments and wished me well with the new company . . . . Hmmmm . . .

I didn't ask about the Owners Club Discount!!??

Adrian Flux use a company called Premium Credit if you want to take out a payment plan with an APR of 42% or a £20.00 "admin" charge for even paying it over 2 months it is a rip off.

A-Plan charge 12% APR so certainly a lot cheaper.

I think this Owners Club Discount is also a bit of a con, I'v asked for it after being given a quote to then be told it was already included even though I didn't mention I was a club member beforehand.

It's like the TV ads with sales offering UP TO 60% discount,that means the discount varies from ZERO up to 60%,looks like it's the same with insurance discounts.

Adrian Flux were a little put out when I cancelled the policy renewal and tried to charge me for 2 days cover until I pointed out the 7 day cooling off period for any contract not signed at the company's premises but the guy was adamant I would be charged initially.

Just waiting for my £20.00 shopping voucher from Adrian Flux now for finding not only a cheaper quote but with a lower excess and increased mileage allowance :)

• Like 1

This offer appears to have changed since the original post was made.

Having been insured by Adrian Flux for the past year my renewal invitation had no discount applied whatsoever.

I obtained better cover (lower excesses and higher mileage allowance) cheaper at A-Plan Insurance.

Hi,

Just to let you know that club members can still receive a discount of up to 15% off their car insurance with the majority of our unique schemes however occasionally there maybe a product that offers the most competitive premium but doesn't have any owners club discount facility. We would of course always look to offer you this option.

Regards,

Dan.

• Like 1

Following lengthy discussions with staff at Adrian Flux. Very competent and supportive, their one off payment was the best I could find. Unfortunately, I need to pay monthly this year and the charges set by the finance company to facilitate this, meant that another provider was cheaper. Next year, if I am in a position to pay in one payment, I would be returning. Owners Club discount was included in the quote.