Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Auto Sunroof Closure

Hi,

Has any one here got their sunroof to close by using the remote key? if there is anybody knows how to do it, can you please sent me a copy of the instruction ? or show us how to do it.

Thanks a millions guys..

if it works the same on all Lexus cars you just hold down the door close button on the key fob, the windows and sunroof will close , if you want to open the windows and sunroof you press and hold down the door open button on the key fob.

if it works the same on all Lexus cars you just hold down the door close button on the key fob, the windows and sunroof will close , if you want to open the windows and sunroof you press and hold down the door open button on the key fob.

err, :( it didn't work on mine, I have just tried it, forgot to mention the car is 2004, is200 sport, I also have clifford alarm put on, can i wire it to sunroof, just like the windows, so when i press the arm button on the remote, will it be able to close the sunroof too? or do i need to put one of those timer relay on it just like for the wing mirror? anyone :question:

Thanks..

Hi Sparkystav

Thanks for reply back, you mentioned:

Doesn't work off the key,

You need Geoffrey's box of tricks, search for mirror closure unit and itll show you how to make your own

I have got the timer delay circuit board, and have already fix that in the car, the mirror close nicely with the remote key, just want to find how to close the sunroof the the remote key too, have search up and down and left and right in the forum, but nothing, even have google it too,

The Clifford can do it with some tricky wiring

do i need the timer delay circuit board for the sunroof? or can i just wire it in, what do you mean by tricky wiring when using clifford alram? can you give a brief info on it? take the mirror for example, the timer delay circuit board require postive trigger for it towork, and the clifford only put out negative trigger, so i have to put in a relay to that it can convert nagative to postive trigger, and now works wonderfully,

Much appreciated and thanks..

Pete..