Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel Spacers On Gs300 Alloys

I have been searching as best I can on this phone to try and see if any of you good folk have fitted 16 inch 5 spoke GS 300 alloys to your LS and if so what size spacers were required to clear the caliper.

Pete

I have been searching as best I can on this phone to try and see if any of you good folk have fitted 16 inch 5 spoke GS 300 alloys to your LS and if so what size spacers were required to clear the caliper.

Pete

Not a 100% sure, but fairly sure it's a straight fit.

Yes I thought so, but they don't clear the calipers.

I know this because I have already bought them from flea bay. Doh!

I'm told 5 mm spacers will be ok with the original studs so thought I would get some washers and see what thickness spacers I would need.

Had no luck getting washers with a big enough hole so far believe it or not! Hence the thread just in case someone had already fitted this kind of wheel.

Yes I thought so, but they don't clear the calipers.

I know this because I have already bought them from flea bay. Doh!

I'm told 5 mm spacers will be ok with the original studs so thought I would get some washers and see what thickness spacers I would need.

Had no luck getting washers with a big enough hole so far believe it or not! Hence the thread just in case someone had already fitted this kind of wheel.

Ah, well ignore my previous post then :)

I've got a set of 5mm universal spacers if that's any good?

Well don't I feel silly! Even with spacers they won't fit.

I now have a nice set of gs 300 alloys surplus to requirement. I'm a bit hacked of as they have a cracking set of tyres on too!

First refusal to the forum then off to eBay.

I thought I saw a thread somewhere which listed which alloys fit the 95-97 LS400 but I damned if I can find it again. I'm obviously not putting the right search terms in or I've completely imagined it!

If anyone stumbles across it, If it exists, would you be kind enough to share the link.

Thanks

Pete

I think they might have been 17" so I'm wondering if the only ones that clear the calipers are the 17's.

Happy to share info as I get it as the lack of information is driving me mad lol.

Ok guys I'm hoping you can help me to identify which other Lexus alloys will clear the calipers on my 96/97 ls400.

Has anyone fitted IS200 or GS300 alloys with any success? If so were they 16" 17" etc what model what year? In the mean time I will continue with the Google search.

Any info anyone has will be much appreciated.

Cheers

Pete

Just in case anyone is interested, the gs300 alloys I bought are back on ebay.

Damn those big calipers but on the hand their size is reassuring :-)

Could you post the item number please. Thx

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links