Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Lights

aLEXIS200

I would like to know how to split the rear lights on my is 200 so I can spray the chrome inside black. I tried the oven but they seam to be sealed up differently to the front headlights. Any help would be good thanks.

I want to know this aswell.

I think you have to use a dremel or something. Ive used the search but cant find anything. Anyone fancy helping?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease :D

I done it. U get a dremil and cut round the clear glass as close to the Gary plastic as possible. Lense comes off. Spray it whatever colour ya want then seal it back on with silicone sealer. Wala job done.

I would like to know how to split the rear lights on my is 200 so I can spray the chrome inside black. I tried the oven but they seam to be sealed up differently to the front headlights. Any help would be good thanks.

I own a red lex too and my rear lights already sport black surrounds. As far as I know it came like this. My car is a '02 model,I wonder did they change them for that year and up? Would be interesting to know if anybody could shed some light on it?

Cheers