Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lock Nut Key Kelp!

Von

OK Every one My 2004 LEXUS IS200 have finally reach me!!!!

Got a bit of work to do, like clean all the cream leather , scuff and scratches ......am so excited am shaking!

But let me address the issue at hand! Been doing some inspection and realize I have got lock nut on each tire, but not matching key any where in the car.

Can some point me in the right direction? been searching , and searching , and searching and getting tired but not finding what am looking for!

please Help.....Universal , original ,

Hi have you had a look at the service history book(assuming you have one)as in some cases the dealer will include the locking wheel nut number and key number on the inside page .

Thanks for the help , did not get the service book as its import !

Looking to just have them remove, as it seems as just a pain to get a key! unfortunately I live in the sun Caribbean where the dealers are scarce!

Thanks for the help , did not get the service book as its import !

Looking to just have them remove, as it seems as just a pain to get a key! unfortunately I live in the sun Caribbean where the dealers are scarce!

There are loads of tools available to remove locking wheel nuts, in the UK the best place to go would be an independant tyre depot.

are you use a chisel and a hammer... keep banging away until the lock starts turning.... changes are you'll ruin your wheel a bit but it will not be to bad ( had this on numerous occasions and it always worked)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links