Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying Tomorrow

hhhhhhmmmmm. So you didn't get your £500 off that you were after - but did you get ALL the extras you bargined for? And what about the kit? Weigh up the options - will importing work out cost effecient?

I don't think anyone here can give you THE answer - at the end of the day its your call. Try contacting another dealer to see what they say - you have nothing to lose...

Don't think fair to give exact details of the deal achieved on a public forum, the salesman was very professional and I fully understand his position.

If anyone is looking to buy and wants some advice on what I have learnt U2U me.

Lets just say I didn't manage to get £1k off which is what I was really aiming for.

Yep, guess I have to make my own choices, however kicking it around with like minded people who know more about this than I do is very handy.

Right now, importing sounds too much hassle / wait, need to get my finger out and try another dealer perhaps, but certainly will be looking at buying 2nd hand private and willing to learn more about Forces stuff.

Your def going for the best on resale value with the sport...basicly because its the only sporty one in the is range...its got the drilled pedals, lsd, gangster style tinted back windows etc.... If you look second hand auto's are v easy to find & always sell cheaper at dealers cos they are harder to shift...I know I had one! It was great for about six months then i got really bored of the performance...when i tried to sell it i didnt get a sniff & ended part ex'ing it losing about 5K in six months for what i paid for it! My dealer has still got it on his forecourt & its mint!! Ive asked about on my my sport through various dealers & im looking at only about a 1K loss on selling it now...which isnt too bad!!! Considering anyway! If you want sat nav...get aftermarket one..then you can take it out & put it in your next car...so no loss..unlike a body kit!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links