Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dealers / Service Centres In Scotland

Reading through these forums, it is quite evident that although we expect the highest level of service from dealers, it seems that standards and costs vary dramatically.

Does anyone have any good / bad experiences of the dealers or service centres in Scotland or offer any recommendations?

We did have a dealer review section, actually we still have it but there is no information there any more I think it is being looked into.

If you PM member "Ormi" he may be able to help as he is in Scotland and is a Toyota technician.

• 8 months later...

Previously used St Georges Cross in Glasgow, but since they lost the franchise to Eastern/Western I've used the new "Lexus Glasgow" - servicing is way more expensive and I'm not entirely convinced on the customer service. Problem is there is no competition in Scotland and the closest is Carlisle where I got the car from, but based on the dreadful customer service I got there when getting the car, I'm stuck between a rock and hard place!