Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

"asda" Have Done It Again

I went down to A.S.D.A. About 2 weeks ago as they were charging 74.9 ppl for lpg the nearest price to theirs was 76.9 ppl.I have just found out A.S.D.A. are now charging 65.7 ppl !!!that is 11.2 ppl or 50.4 a gallon cheaper than the nearest competitor ----60ltrs of unleaded= £76.62 the same amount of Lpg costs £39.42 a saving of ££37.20. so you see if A.S.D.A can do it why can't the others. :) :)

Shelldrake

Shell garage, Chepstow road Newport, 67.9p/litre yesterday - still on my first free tankful though.

Same price as Morrisons.

Anyone else noticed Shell being more competitive?

Slightly off topic but i noticed the lpg tank in our local Morrisons

getting filled up by a BP gas tanker today.. 65.9 ppl in Morrisons and 67.9 ppl at BP garage

for the same gas,

Yeah ASDA Linwood Scotland has been 65.7 for a week now. Every mile makes me happier. I've only had my LS about a month and still can't believe how cheap it is to run on gas. Feels like a time machine when I pay up.

Just looking on petrol prices.com, and there are two motorway services near us doing reasonably priced lpg - might be of interest to anybody passing near Cardiff or Bristol on M4/M5.

M5 Gordano services, J19 M5 68.9p/litre

M4 Cardiff gate services, J30 M4 69.9/litre.

Not bad compared to the premium you pay for petrol/derv at these places, not to mention curled up sandwiches.