Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance Renewell Has Arrived

Well I am pleasantly surprised as my insurance has gone from around £300 down to £208.

Happy Happy.

Mike

PS And the sun is shining. Dose not get any better.

Mike

Would you mind disclosing the company providing these fine discounts?

Mine has remained around the 300 mark since I bought the car 6 years ago but the excess and windscreen excess keep rising, and the allowed annual mileage keeps falling.

Something else I discovered recently was even if you have a no fault accident it can still put up your premium apparently some companies do increase whilst others don't.

Would you mind disclosing the company providing these fine discounts?

Mine has remained around the 300 mark since I bought the car 6 years ago but the excess and windscreen excess keep rising, and the allowed annual mileage keeps falling.

Something else I discovered recently was even if you have a no fault accident it can still put up your premium apparently some companies do increase whilst others don't.

Chaucer Direct and all excesses are the same as last year.

The no fault accidents have been like you describe for a fair few years. Another one to steer clear of is notifying your insurance company you have had an accident and then not claim on your policy they will still say that that is a claim as you have informed them your car has been involved in an accident and that is the question on all insurance proposal forms not have you made any claims on your policy. I know madness.

Mike

The problem is most insurance policies require you to notify them of any accident whether at fault or not and even if you do not intend to make a claim on the policy, just read through that pile of paperwork which arrives with the Certificate of Insurance.