Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Guys,

Adjusted the washer nozzles for the other half on her new TT on Tuesday night, not easy as the nozzles are, as I found out, in the same place as my GS300, under the lip of the bonnet. Difficult to see to adjust but got it done. I went to adjust the nozzles on my GS as they're throwing two big jets of water towards the passenger side and not ideally more in the middle. It seems they're not adjustable though, is this the spray pattern set by Lexus that can't be changed?

I also need some new wiper blades, I'm getting smearing from whatever muck the garage sprayed over the car before I collected it. Whatever, changing the wiper blades for new is something I normally do as a matter of course with a new car anyway. I've read that the blades themselves can be changed, but I normally go for a set of Bosch Super-things. I've seen a few sites say the Aerotwins will fit, but I'm not convinced. Do the 24 and 19 inch blades from Bosch fit the 2006 GS300 OK?

Many thanks all :)