Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is220D Compatibility Shocks

fi5hy

• 8 months later...

I'm also looking to replace my shocks as after fitting lower springs and with the mileage at 128k miles they are well gone.

Check the description in the link below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250889449060?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

I think these bilstein will fit as well

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150952376953?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

• 4 months later...

Mine has been driven for 130 000 miles and now left rear shock only had 27% "power" left. Koni shocks feel good, I have only driven on them for month now. They are adjustable.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has been driven for 130 000 miles and now left rear shock only had 27% "power" left. Koni shocks feel good, I have only driven on them for month now. They are adjustable.

What shocks did you replace buddy?

• 1 month later...

Had car in for service at dealer and they reported back shocks and rear suspension checked out Ok but Still getting loud rattle/knocking when accelerating and hit bumps/ruts in road, they suggested a trip in car with mechanic with me pointing out problem. The rear of the car also feels twitchy when cornering and hitting bumps in road. Have now decided new shocks reqd and will fit Koni items in near future, only nearside seems affected but will replace both. Open to suggestions in case anyone else has had this issue, no signs of leakage from shocks but believe they are gas filled

• 3 weeks later...

New Koni shocks bought from Larkspeed and fitted today, vast improvement, old ones were well worn, saved quite a bit compared to dealer quote for replacement, all issues with noise and handling resolved.