Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome Caliper Sticker Group Buy

Steve

Remember the chrome caliper sticker we were running a while back?

Due to the cost of material I would like to set up a group buy to make it worth while.

These caliper stickers are actual metal based (similar to thick foil)

I will do this group buy for £13 a set if i can get 10 or more.

Please leave your name here.

Perhaps bazza could take a pic of this.. they look lush!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember the chrome caliper sticker we were running a while back?

Due to the cost of material I would like to set up a group buy to make it worth while.

These caliper stickers are actual metal based (similar to thick foil)

I will do this group buy for £13 a set if i can get 10 or more.

Please leave your name here.

Perhaps bazza could take a pic of this.. they look lush!

i will do

in morning !

Please count me in for a set. :D

Can the text be formatted in a curve to match the caliper - just an idea if it is being graphiced and cut as per sign writing methods ... :question:

Andy

:hehe:

You are of course correct - must have been one of my sillier ideas then ...

Still count me in on the buy of course :D

OK ya twisted me arm...........ill hang on to them for when i paint mine :)

BTW..Has anyone who has used Hamerite noticed the paint flake due to the temperature?

Heard someone mention (dont think it was here) that it might not be up to the job due to brake temp)

thats 8 so far

I will leave this thread open until after the weekend... i will then place the order... its costly as i am gonna have to order the material.. but these are sooo blinking nice!

Steve - put me down for a set. I shall have to prise off my silver ones now!! Ho hum!

Should look wicked on a Plat. Ice motor B)

you all make me laugh!

Chrome on silver!! errm - nice.

I sometimes wish I had silver calipers with black stickers - look nice on the mercs.

Soz steve, brain not in gear - of course GB's are only avail. to us!! Going mad. I don't care what anyone says, I am gonna try them, if they are poo then will take them off, buy some more silvers or even go for the blacks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links