Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome Caliper Sticker Group Buy

Steve

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link!

I am paying as we speak.. need to sign up with a new paypal account tho.

You're most kind.

**added to message**

ah poo, I can't transfer money till I get my customer# from a statement and don't use online banking (yet).

Will check tomorrow then pay up. Hold one for me Steve! :lol:

update on these

i have packaged these and will be sent today

I had problems with the guys sorting these.. apparently they are very hard to make due to the plotter have probs cutting ... but they are buying a new one which should make things easier.

took them 2 and a half hours for them to weed 15 cars worth and the guy was almost commiting suicide when i saw him.

so anyway.. thats my problem.. you guys will get your stickers in a day or two.

I am two cars short.. but i have ordered more which will be early next week..

No I think you'll find it's me, I sent my cheque very late..

Which is a shame 'cos I painted my calipers last weekend was hoping to put 'em on this weekend :crying:

Haha, my fault for not having a paypal account.

Claire and I will sit in the corner with our dunce caps on :duh:

I know what a nightmare it can be as have helped my signwriter friend many a time - weeding is a crap job!

Maybe they can put a cut border round them and then we can weed them ourselves??

Any reflective or metallic type stuff blunts the cutters real quick too!

no nos stickers on the outside mate. and I am gonna change my front plate too.... novelty worn off some time ago...

now if someone could show me how to write NOS in LEDs on my rear window so they came on when I hit the switch. that would be cool!

......when I say cool... I obviously am being sarcky...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links