Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted: Set Of Front Fog Lights

Hi all. After looking at my fog lights they are beyond saving so I've painted them black for now so they look tidy.

Therefore I'm after a set of front fog lights if anyone knows of any going. Or perhaps a decent breakers in the south Staffordshire/ west midlands area?

I also need a gear knob as its got a leather one on and a gutter rail.

Thanks in advance!

Theres this guy called 'ricky Lexus' based in Birmigham and he only breaks Lexus mainly IS's. will inbox you his number worth having a chat to him and he can def sort you out with a pair for a good price. he will also have all the other parts you after.

Oh that would be great thanks. Much appreciated. I need a few odds and sods upon further investigation so a breakers would be very useful.

Also noticed I need the clip that is under the bonnet lid that holds the stay up to the bonnet so you can shut the bonnet. It's a right pain without it!

The things we do to have the car we want eh!

drove 70 miles from bedfordshire to go meet him as Lexus wanted £460 for a drivers wing mirror after some **** head broke it on purpose even when it was closed. cost me £40 all in and he fitted it aswell he had about 5 Lexus IS which he was breaking from wheels to bumpers to mirrors pretty much everything so worh making a list and he should def have what you need. he would help you fit them aswell.

bonnet catch thing cost 12 pound from lexus new that was with tax. I suggest you get that at the dealer as it is plastic it'll live for around 12 years then it'll break if someone does something stupid to it.

the rest go to the scrappy but call them first... tell them what you want and negotiate the price first ;) for some weird reason they think lexus parts are worth the highest price possible so try to haggle

Also noticed I need the clip that is under the bonnet lid that holds the stay up to the bonnet so you can shut the bonnet. It's a right pain without it!

I have this problem at the min as I brought my car with this problem. But as a temporary fix, just loop a cable tie around the back of it and it'll support your stay.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links