Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2Nd Radiator Fan Not Coming On And Temp Goes Over Half Help Please&#33

rota2010

Hi there nice to meet you all, quick question this is my first Lexus as I have previously had 2 Celica T-sports, and 2 Corolla T-sports, anyway, I turned the car on popped the bonnet and once the car got warm 1 fan comes on the drivers side but the passenger sde one doesnt, any help would be most appreciated, i did notice that the plug for the fan had broke off but it still sits in the fan and its plugged in and not loose. thanks again

I had the same thing with mine.

Temperature gauge not really moving above half way yet steam coming from under the bonnet. Only one fan working (the aircon fan on the left).

So rather than pay load for a garage to tell me all sort, I bought a radiator with fans on eBay £59.99 and put that straight in. (Very easy to do)

Temp goes to where it should, and when I put the aircon on both fans kick in. No more steam and runs like a dream.

I would replace the connector and check the fuse.

Hope this helped.

Regards. :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links