Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not Lexus But How Far Can You Get In The Description Before Giving Up

Yuk , it's a Jag albeit a wonderful V12 ............. with an intermittent electrical fault that one will probably never resolve !

Value of this car .......... a big round zero I suspect.

Malc

MOT runs out today, why has it not been renewed I wonder? Perhaps it would fail on an electrical fault.

I reckon it's the wonky window causing the transmission fault :unsure:

Crikey boys you have real staying power, I never got any way near as far as that into the description.

Mike

Staying power indeed. He lost me at the gold wheel stage! That told me all I needed to know about that car.

Less audio and more maintenance might have helped this poor endangered big cat.

It's only got 81k on the clock & he's spent all that money on it, says a lot about Jag.

He also forgot to distinctly add that its a non reliable runner & should not be driven more than to the end of the drive or you might have to push it back again.....according to his add....

Quote -

it has an intermittent electrical fault that sends the car into fault mode and then will only run in first gear until you reset it. This might happen 3 times a day or once a week or once a month it is just so unpredictable. To reset it you have to stop the car and then switch the ignition on and off about five or six times, this will then take out the fault light and the car will run normal again until the next time it happens which might be half a mile down the road or in not for another week or month you just never know

Yes sounds good but knowing the luck I've had with cars the fault wouldn't occur for me and I would end up driving it til the end of time lol. Or more realistically out of the car park and one place change!!!!! Wonder if he is any relation to Arthur Daley.

Needed a laugh before bed so had another peek at the big cat ad lmfao lmfao lmfao!!! How many bids????? Wish e bay was around when I sold my orange Austin allegro with black (ish) vinyl roof almost a good runner with plenty of good miles on it and loads of s**t miles on it might of got a few quid for it instead of paying to scrap lol

I just noticed his 10 mile spectacular PS, I think he's either on a wind up, acid or living on Pluto...

PS post.

Forgot to mention that I have also had the air conditioning system completely replaced with new condenser and pump and most pipework due to a leak in the system that caused damage to the system. This was all replaced then re-gassed and now gets ice cold air after about 5 to 10 seconds on the hottest of days. It really is ice cold no messing. This cost me £1500 in total. Also it is the drivers door window that needs help in coming back up and not the passengers side as previously stated. Just took the car out for a 10 mile drive to blow some cobwebs out and is sweet as a nut, the fault did not occur either so were on a winning streak at the moment.

So not only content with pisstaking LS400 for sale threads, we've now strayed out of the topic area and started elsewhere.

Quality of content has really slipped in here, I would have hoped for better from you guys.

Consider me heading back to Club Lexus.

So not only content with pisstaking LS400 for sale threads, we've now strayed out of the topic area and started elsewhere.

Quality of content has really slipped in here, I would have hoped for better from you guys.

It had nothing to do with the Jag owner posting a thread on here hoping for another sales avenue, I put it on as yet another example of just how bad people advertise things.

I have no idea who owns the car and whats more couldn't give a damn who owns it.

It was just a little light relief I am sorry it upset you so much.

Mike.

Have a sense of humour. No harm in a laugh :)

Cheer up Lowrider, its just a chuckle. I for one enjoy these threads as they often throw up some interesting info that I might otherwise have not known.

:-)

BYE ! BYE!

BYE ! BYE!

LOL!! :)