Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is250 Advance On Order Can't Wait

Steviecogs

No you cant! You need the post 09 Mark Levinson system to be able to save on to the hard drive and unfortunately this was not available from the 2011 model year. If you have the sat nav (full map) option then the hard drive is present but the saving music option has been disabled. There is a button to enable the HDD option in the service menu but unfortunately this does not work. I'm sure there is a way of enabling it but no one seems to know how!

That's interesting F.A., the salesman at Cardiff Lexus made a big thing of being able to add tracks to the HDD. Told me it was a great advantage over the disk version of the Satnav. Methinks that I will have words with said gentleman - though perhaps I'd better actually try the option first.

Car at dealers a day early. Sat waiting for the valeting dept to finish polishing then out for my first drive. Can't wait so excited !!! Hope Lexus are as good as they are made out to be I've wanted one for around ten years now

That's interesting F.A., the salesman at Cardiff Lexus made a big thing of being able to add tracks to the HDD. Told me it was a great advantage over the disk version of the Satnav. Methinks that I will have words with said gentleman - though perhaps I'd better actually try the option first.

I was also told them same but you will see there is a tab missing from the audio screen which is where the HDD option is. A lot of the sales men dont know the full spec of the cars they sell nowadays. It was an advantage over the old DVD system but you needed to have the Mark Levinson system which was not made available from the MY11 models like ours.

F.A was right about hdd feature not being enabled on system more the pity such a shame. Only disappointment mind so not too bothered I'm sure someone will find a way round it at some point thanks for the replies !