Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2003

Gus Woodcock

I can see that now,

LOZ: Whats this do ?

Shop: Adds 30bhp by doing this that and the other...

TTE Blokey: erm thats complete tosh

Shop no its not, nice fake toyota gear guys..

TTE Blokey: Here's my bsiness card...

Shop: Erm thee's a stand over there that might help, please move along... quickly....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that now,

LOZ: Whats this do ?

Shop: Adds 30bhp by doing this that and the other...

TTE Blokey: erm thats complete tosh

Shop no its not, nice fake toyota gear guys..

TTE Blokey: Here's my bsiness card...

Shop: Erm thee's a stand over there that might help, please move along... quickly....

funny thing is, Ryan

The guys were so intimidated by the TTE chaps. Lets face it. One of them looked Like a MENSA Professor and the other one looked like he could crush you skull between his butt cheeks!

I right pair! fortunatley they know more about those engines than Big Pimpin knows about Motel room rates! So I got the honest version from the vendors and as a result, made a rather tidy purchase! All I will say is that it is a brand that we all know and love!

Ade

And *** willing, Admin will give us a smilie to represent the feature to which I refer... :whistling:

Also CONGRATULATIONS to Sporties Daughter for winning the JAE Quiz - well done that girl! Hope you didn't drink all that beer! :lol:

Cheers Sammy!

Well the beer was out of bounds for me :whistling:

All 24 cans got put in the fridge in the hospitality unit B)

BTW Thanks Steve without you I wouldn't have claimed it ;)

Well the beer was out of bounds for me :whistling:

All 24 cans got put in the fridge in the hospitality unit B)

It's disgraceful you weren't allowed to have any.... Shame on you Dave :whistling:

Possibly sensible though.

May have reacted badly with the 4 pints of Pimms you'd already guzzled down ...

:unsure::wacko::sad::sick: :yack: :oops:

It's disgraceful you weren't allowed to have any....  Shame on you Dave  :whistling:

Possibly sensible though.

May have reacted badly with the 4 pints of Pimms you'd already guzzled down ...

:unsure:  :wacko:  :sad:  :sick:  :yack:  :oops:

Only thinking what was best for me :yawn:

Well to me it tastes pretty :sick::sick::sick::sick: anyway

Nice hot chocolate out of the drinks machine is all i need :D

well.. i would also like to thank Lynda and Sporties Daughter for the perfect hosts in the hospitality unit

they worked hard supplying us with coffee and hot chocolate!

great pics.. i like the photo with the words "Rice Inside"

Might get one made up for Lozzy saying "fro inside"

and one for me saying "pimp inside"

Damn....I'm glad i took Monday off :)

Had a great time, and nice to see you all.

Fidgit......YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT MENTION IT :winky:

Thanks to all that had a hand in it.

Bobski

Works for me steve!!

Where do I sign?

Loz :zee:

oh, and Can I also thank Mr and Mrs Winning Celica for showing me their naughty bits in the pouring rain. much appreciated and I look forward to a LOC vs TOC forced induction challenge on the black top...

Excellent.... B)

What a cool weekend :P

Great to see familiar faces and nice to meet a lot of people for the first time.

Thanks to all the LOC organisers for a fantastic show.

One of the big highlights of the day was sitting and cruising in the IS430 :P

Other highlights were: Wallace locking his keys in the car, :duh: the rolling roads by Paul (Norkep) and Zee, :hehe: and who can forget the awards. :winky: Congratulations to the winners, Bazza 3rd, MrBVG 2nd and Zee 1st. I have photos to prove everything :)

Photo's coming soon...... :zee:

Highlight for me was pretty obvious. but on the way home I pulled up along side a familiar looking Mazda MX5 and in the passenger seat (ifraz,Chris,Ryan,Zee) was a young lady we had met before at JAPS. SHe was still looking fine and we exchanged a few pleasantries in the traffic while her boyfriend smouldered in the drivers seat...  :P  :whistling:  :winky:

Is this the lady who got told off for talking to us at JAPS :D. :whistling: Nice looking lady...how old was she again? :lol:

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND

I had a great weekend first big show i'd been to and thank you to all who me welcome.

met some old faces and new and put faces to cars,the quality of cars were brilliant and the atmosphere was something else even with the rain lashing down sorry i missed the after hours partying to old these days had to crash out in the tent but it sounded fun.

Well done Zee for winning 1st prize stunning car not taking away from everone else cars (should have had a prize for each model and i would as stood a chance with being the only LS there and the oldest car ) they did the lexus stand justice hope we get some picces in the mags in the next couple of months.

Sorry i had to leave halfway through sunday but had a long journey back and had to direct Tim and his mate in his well smart is200 (what a good looking car) to Dover, hope you guys made it back ok

Looking forward to the next meet ( but don't make to far away )

cheers

Andy

JAE.....did'nt know what to expect as most shows are billed as the biggest show on earth and all that?

but what a great weekend, (although we stayed in a hotel sorry)biggest turn out by far that i've seen

from LEXUS.If Mrbvg did'nt get a trophy i think steve and co would of got hung on the hospitality unit :lol:

they say pics dont do justice and they are right.

Bazza ,you kept that quiet....i thought you were turning up with an exhaust,well done for getting a trophy

(can change avatar now)Red is growing on me now after seeing yours and Chris'.Duncan i never met you but yours was looking great mate,very nice motor,Zee thanx for the lights,and well done for the trophy

Highlight of the weekend,speaking to the guys from TOYOTA,as we were walking across the grass chatting i

thought i'd ask(well you've got to)can i start her up?he handed me the keys to the most exclusive car in the WORLD,i nearly wet meself,sat in started it up and to hear that V8 was awesome,which is why i looked after them at the BAR-B-Q sorry peeps?

There are lots of peeps that i have'nt mentioned but thank you ALL for making us welcome and being part of the club.

Oh and i better mention Steve and co for all the work involved organising such a great event cheers M8

B) B) B)

Had a good time too, great to actually meet some people from here in real life! :lol:

just wish i'd come on saturday and not on sunday as i did! by the time i got there things had started to slow down a little.. :sleeping:

After setting of an hour late, and a 2 hour drive. we spend another half hour trying to carefully manouvre the Lex through the crowds without crushing someone's toes, got stuck at the Skyline corner behind a pile of garbage which took us 10 mins to negotiate, and if it wasnt for my girlfriend spotting the Lexus banners I doubt we'd have found it!

I was actually a man on a mission trying to find Insider, even though I had no contact number, no idea what he looked like, nor what car he was in! obviously my girlfriend was impressed with my organisational skills at that moment in time expressing some serious doubt as to me finding him! :D

Obviously me being an optimist I said all would be fine, and as soon as we arrived at the Lexus pitch I set of to find him. Or anyone else...

I had somewhat overlooked the fact that maybe not everyone would be sitting next to their car with their name tags on waiting for newbies like me to come and ask them :offtopic: questions all weekend long.. :lol:

Luckily I spotted the familiar hairdo of Ryan (Rhaines) staggering accross the pitch, so I introduced myself and asked him if he knew Insider. he confirmed he was there and that he was " a tall bloke", which obviously dramatically increased my knowledge of the man! Sadly there appeared to be rather a lot of people that fit that description so I figured I'll just see what happens and I set off to have a look at the other cars. I then had the pleasure of engaging in conversation with fellow newbie John with whom I had a nice chat concerning Lexi, volvo and DVD navigation systems, and he pointed out Zee and Loz to me

I approached both gentleman who proudly showed me their cars ( still dont quite get how Zee managed to drive 3 cars to the show..?? :unsure: :P)

Anyway, they were able to point Insider's car out to me so I now knew he was still at the show, and they kindly promised to let him know i was there in case they spotted him

I returned to my car and had a wander around the Lexus pitch again, admiring the IS 430 (what a great sound!! :wub: :wub:) and the Monster, and the nice line-up of Soarers on show.

by the time i wandered back to my car my girlfriend had tracked down Mr Insider, so we did our bussiness, and we had a wander around the rest of the site to look at all the other cars

(her favourite car.. :) )

anyway, when we had done the round we wandered back to the car, drove off and after 30 mins of so of rather slow progress we still hadnt got very far, and to make matters worse, the brake pads fell of the car!!! :crying:

this was not exactly what I needed, breaking down in the middle of the Exodus out of JAE!! :blush:

i managed to pull to the side, phoned the RAC, they came to the rescue, I had to wait for a tow-truck, they couldnt find one big enough for the car ( :lol: ), then they couldnt find a driver that had enough time on his schedule to get it all the way home, so they gave me a courtesy car. So I drove in with a Lexus and out with a Ford Focus! :sick:

ah well atleast it brakes properly... :D

anyway, hopefully i can get it fixed today and all will be fine. Atleast the JAE 2003 was, for me, an experience not to be forgotten, and I'll certainly be back next time!

...on Saturday!

Many thnx to Rhaines, Loz and Zee for the assistance, Insider for the hardware and John for the conversation!

Micelis,

It was great to meet you. I knew from our chat that you had gone through a lot to get there. BUT HOW UNFAIR!! I would have had a Bruce Almighty type rant if after all that I had to drive home in a Focus... Gotta give you props for seeing the funny side.

Its 8:58 now and I am in bed, in the office. bath running. So glad that I work from home :D

GOnna be making the most important call of the day shortly to Southampton... PssssssssssssT!

Hope you are all enjoying the reality of the office too... ;)

:zee:

Hi Peeps..

Would like to say thanks to everyone, me and Stacey had a brilliant weekend. apart from the rain rain and more rain....

Nice to meet everyone and their cars, some excellent ones too... The IS430, what can be said about that then :ohmy: , fab fab fab fab fab...

thanks to Steve for organising a brilliant weekend.. :winky:

and Mat W for the humor.. :winky: got some tomatoes ??? :lol::lol:

and Lyn for the coffee :winky:

Some excellent piccies too.. any more???

Thanks to all LOC members ... :winky:

what a great show,nice to meet u all again and to finally talk to a few of u,kept getting hijacked by everyone thou lol,nice to meet u goose,matt,andy and others am going to be busy for a few weeks lmao,the is430 was awesome as were a lot of the cars there,micelis was good to meet you to hope u get it all sorted,thanks steve for a great weekend,rhaines will have to show the joys of driving a lex next time i am stuck behind u but the wife and kids were behind me in a fiat uno {thats goota go}and hello loz the only time i really saw u was when u came past waving down the m1 :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk