Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2003

Gus Woodcock

Well what can I say?? It was a fantastic weekend with some stunning motors especially on the LOC and TOC stands. Even the weather didn't spoil it (even though it came pretty close on Saturday night :angry: )

It was great to meet some new faces as well as the older, uglier ones :D Sorry I didn't get to chat or say bye to everyone but I had to rush off on Sunday dinner

Congratulations to Zee, Tim, Bazza and the TOC boys for winning the trophies, your cleaning rituals put mine to shame :blush: I am especially happy for Zee :zee: coz I know how much work he puts into his motor :zee:

BIG thanks to Friedel and Gerald for coming over from TTE, they gave me some good advice on future projects :winky:

The monster was looking mighty fine, I really can't wait to have a ride in that one!!

Highlight of the whole weekend had to be the ride in the IS430 though, the look on peoples faces when they hear that V8 rumble is unbelievable B) I think we gave one old-timer a real 'brown trouser moment' when we silently creeped up behind him and gave the throttle a blip :D :lol: :D

Well done to Mat, Steve and the rest of the organisers for making it a cracking show once again, cheers guys :)

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to those who helped put together another great JAE show.

Rachael and Chris had a great time and was made so welcome by all they met, ( I have never known Rach makes so many cups of Tea, Coffee and Chocolate)

Shame the weather was so poor on Saturday night, but we all enjoyed the BBQ despite it.

I was proud to be a member of LOC, especially as you allowed me to park the TVR on the stand (behind the hospitality caravan of course) :hehe:

Forgot one important moment of JAE which just hjas to be posted for comedy value....

Sunday afternoon we had a live interview with JAE Radio (LOL were famous) in the middle of the interview what happens....

Both me and the presenter look at Dan, next thing he turns round, bends over and pulls a moonie, I managed to hide the laughter, the poor presenter (it was the young one that sounded like Gail POrter) burst out laughing :D :D :D

I never thought something so filthy could be so good :D

Sorry if my lunch brought down the image of the Lexus stand Steve :winky:

I forgot to say thanks to Rachel (sporties daughter) for feeding me coffee all weekend...

well well well.

ive just got back to Germany.

firstly i would like to say sorry for not talking to everyone, there were so many new faces.

i will also like to Thank Friedel and Gerald, for coming, i have already started discussions with Friedel about coming again next year.

They have both thanked the club for there hospitality and both agreed to having a fantastic weekend, they love the enthusiasm and dedication to the brand.

of course they yhanked me for looking after the car :whistling:

but what a job......

everyone who i spoke to, drank with thanks, i had a great time, and was especially depressed to see you all disapearing on the sunday, but i loved it that much i stayed till the monday.

i am sorry for not remembering names, but id like to say a hi and thanks to

friedel and gerald

mattw and linda

zee and andy

loz

ifraz, dave and famiuly

ahhh everyone....bloody great time, and hopefully soon will be able to take everyone out in the monster........the is430 was becoming tedious :winky: ....was good to take you all out

i will be off to Koln soon to test it with the supercharger fitted

and a big  thank you  to you mat

Yes...thank you for the cruise in the IS430. Shame about the amount of traffic in our way :angry:

Does anyone know what Bruch Pilot means? :whistling: Some bloke thought the car was from Holland and we were dutch :lol:

This is a email I recieved yesterday from Friedel

"Hello Friends,

I safely returned to my home place last night by around 3:30h. Fortunately I could catch one ferry earlier than scheduled, thanks to the IS 430. Gerald is still in the UK for further business.

On behalf of Gerald and myself we would like to thank you and the other Lexus Owners Club members for the warm and friendly hospitality.

We have got the impression that there is a lot of enthusiasm and a perfect established Club, acting world wide.

In our view the Lexus Owners Club is a very valuable organisation contributing to brand enhancment very much.

We hope to see you again probably at the Essen Motorshow.

Thanks again that we have been considered to join the event and hopefully it will not be the last time.

Kind regards

Friedel"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk