Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wim, Northern Ireland Geometry Setup

Hello Guys,I have been suffering from the tyre wear issue that has been rectified by Tony Bones @ WIM.

However I found it difficult finding someone in Northern Ireland that would set the car up using custom settings I got told to take a walk in a number of places which I will not name.

But today I paid a visit to JB tyres in Tobermore FaceBook.

The Geometry Guru there is called Ryan. He is extremely friendly and helpful explaining all the details etc. He even offered free continuous service to get the car perfect, I was told to come back in and he would work with me on the car and make any adjustments I need.

If anyone in N.I needs their car "WIM'd" Ryan is your man.

Ryan is also the person responsible for setting up the McGeehan Motorsport Rally Cars and a number of others around the country.

Kris Meeke won the Lurgan Park Rally in a car set up by Ryan. Portadown Times Meeke says to the Portadown Times "However, the Mini WRC is a really precise car to drive, especially in the steering and the car was well fit for it"

If anyone on here from Northern Ireland or indeed Ireland heads to JB Tyres please post here to let us know how you got on.

So far my car is handling like a dream:) self centring steering wheel, no more tram-lining. feels more responsive. time will tell if tyre wear is sorted.