Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Sel/mm On The Way!

Lol, sounds familiar, I have the one benefit of a young son in a baby seat which gives me access to the mother & baby spaces which attend to be wider and safer than standard spaces.

I knew kids come with some advantages.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I can't be doing with that crowding around the entrance. I'll go way over there and enjoy the walk to the entrance instead!!

Had to do a few calls in B'mth and Poole on my way home in rush hour time tonight. Very quickly realised another reason why I am so enjoying the auto box. Stick it in D, piece or cake, or 400 gear changes? Mmmmm know which I am preferring.

Maybe it's an age thing too! I guess, 10 years ago I would probably not have said that regarding an auto box. This 56 yr old is thoroughly enjoying this car in its entirety. Nuff said!

I always park away from the entrance but everybody still manages to park around me by the time I get back to the car. This is the first auto I have had, don't know why my last 2 lexus were manual.

Yep, I can't be doing with that crowding around the entrance. I'll go way over there and enjoy the walk to the entrance instead!!

Had to do a few calls in B'mth and Poole on my way home in rush hour time tonight. Very quickly realised another reason why I am so enjoying the auto box. Stick it in D, piece or cake, or 400 gear changes? Mmmmm know which I am preferring.

Maybe it's an age thing too! I guess, 10 years ago I would probably not have said that regarding an auto box. This 56 yr old is thoroughly enjoying this car in its entirety. Nuff said!

I have been swapping between manual and automatic cars since the age of 24.

I have always felt that manual is the best for sports cars, e.g. mitsubishi evo,s , supra's, porsches etc. as you want to drive them but when it comes to comfort then auto every time.

Swapping betweent he 220D and 250 I look forward to getting back in the 250 just for the auto box to be honest.

That said, I had an auto supra TT but hat was th acception to the rule as it was great as an auto although Id still have like to drive it in manual.

Certainly for day to day driving the constant gear change does become tiring.

Mind you, I am 40 now so classed as an old man by most by all accounts...lol

Mind you, I am 40 now so classed as an old man by most by all accounts...lol

Crikey!!! That statement makes me feel totally ancient, antique even!! Having said that I really don't feel anywhere near my age, only when I get up from working on my knees!

40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeeps your only a wipper snapper!

Cripes Im 56, I'd better get down the Meals on Wheels tonight!!

Ha ha I drive past an undertakers each night. In fact one lives opposite me at home.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links